Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 292 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.965 NGN / THB
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 11% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,864,029 ₦ (170,002 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,680,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨150 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 200 (38 minutes ago)