Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 173%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 127 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.684 NGN / THB *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 16% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,290,146 ₦ (214,353 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,980,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 70 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Singapore costs SGD $155,554 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Montreal costs C$618 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Barcelona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)