Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 261 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.463 NGN / THB
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 13% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,961,449 ₦ (171,105 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,730,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (about 2 hours ago)