Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.447 NGN / MXN *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 46% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,259,447 ₦ (Mex$ 81,535) in Celaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$2.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 731,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kochi costs ₨1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)