Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 315.000 NGN / USD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 22% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,390,405 ₦ ($7,589) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hisar costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)