Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 462 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.041 NGN / PHP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 6% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,540,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,441,956 ₦ (Php204,782) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zapopan costs Mex$ 17 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)