Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 509 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.881 NGN / PHP
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 12% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,750,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,542,674 ₦ (Php224,205) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nottingham costs £300 (about 1 hour ago)