Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 453 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 98.990 NGN / BRL *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 4% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,037,638 ₦ (R$ 20,584) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kabul costs 280,000 Afghani (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Accra costs GH₵30 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,757 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)