Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 460 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 96.572 NGN / BRL *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 4% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,680,972 ₦ (R$ 17,406) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,610,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 31 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €600 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.00 (41 minutes ago)