Cost of living in Castries, Saint Lucia, Saint Lucia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 116.422 NGN / XCD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Castries, Saint Lucia (Saint Lucia) is 65% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,227,578 ₦ (EC$27,723) in Castries, Saint Lucia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)