Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana, Spain compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 423.927 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana (Spain) is 16% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,988,517 ₦ (€4,691) in Castellón de la Plana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,710,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)