Cost of living in Cascavel, Brazil compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 111.118 NGN / BRL
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascavel (Brazil) is 6% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,510,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,426,667 ₦ (R$ 12,839) in Cascavel.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berbérati costs 444 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santo André costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)