Cost of living comparison between Cascais, Portugal and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 331.594 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 27% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,988,286 ₦ (€5,996) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$12,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 28,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shijiazhuang costs 元20 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €10 (36 minutes ago)