Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 363 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 414.401 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 45% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,261,433 ₦ (€5,457) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,560,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 mile in Norwich costs £0.93 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (41 minutes ago)