Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 490 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 31.165 NGN / MAD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 26% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,152,931 ₦ (36,994 Dirham) in Casablanca.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 2 hours ago)