Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.395 NGN / MAD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 9% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,740,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,589,084 ₦ (43,662 Dirham) in Casablanca.
Recent Prices Added
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Edinburgh costs £3.33 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $125 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 380 (about 1 hour ago)