Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 440.869 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 15% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,718,266 ₦ (€3,897) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,490,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,613 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nicosia costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥203,300 (about 1 hour ago)