Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 425.531 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 22% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,092,699 ₦ (€4,918) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,720,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarija costs $b15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)