Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 207 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12180 NGN / COP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 7% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,780,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,662,983 ₦ (COL$13,653,229) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)