Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10945 NGN / COP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 21% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,549,720 ₦ (COL$14,159,702) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $25 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £675 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U700 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (about 1 hour ago)