Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Caracas have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 509%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,523 prices entered by 385 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.479 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 131% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 4,519,352 ₦ (Bs 143,569) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dnipro costs 6.00₴ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tel Aviv costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Santa Cruz, California costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)