Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Caracas have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 542%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,914 prices entered by 430 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.890 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 166% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 5,018,639 ₦ (Bs 139,835) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,890,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨18,297 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 60 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bacău costs 15 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Paris costs €1,730 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$4.50 (about 1 hour ago)