Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Caracas have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 662%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,664 prices entered by 287 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.591 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 165% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 5,464,230 ₦ (Bs 153,529) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,060,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Petaling Jaya costs RM3,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 15,248 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 308,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)