Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,081 prices entered by 194 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.757 NGN / ZAR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 26% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,392,632 ₦ (R 86,199) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 1,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)