Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,110 prices entered by 193 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.750 NGN / ZAR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 11% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,849,510 ₦ (R 74,728) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,660,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (about 2 hours ago)