Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,568 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.470 NGN / ZAR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 7% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,999,506 ₦ (R 81,714) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 80 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)