Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.912 NGN / HTG *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 16% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,632,824 ₦ (332,422 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Gold Coast costs AU$4.20 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)