Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.770 NGN / HTG *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 5% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,030,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,925,037 ₦ (333,637 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in New York City costs $0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €23,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Poole costs £19,480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Stockholm costs 4,889 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rome costs €3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,580,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)