Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.656 NGN / HTG *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 12% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,711,748 ₦ (367,644 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Batna City costs 33 Dinar (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,446 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)