Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.823 NGN / HTG *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 11% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,662,625 ₦ (344,749 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 19,350 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)