Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.742 NGN / HTG *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 12% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,657,176 ₦ (349,447 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)