Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.560 NGN / HTG
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 10% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,470,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,327,227 ₦ (238,715 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)