Cost of living in Canberra, Australia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 566 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 237.429 NGN / AUD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is 81% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,391,154 ₦ (AU$14,283) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bloemfontein costs R 30,100 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 120 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Seoul costs ₩250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Londrina costs R$ 2.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cochabamba costs $b3.90 (about 4 hours ago)