Cost of living comparison between Canberra, Australia and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 677 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 231.527 NGN / AUD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is 68% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,286,501 ₦ (AU$14,195) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Vilnius costs €13 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)