Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 337 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 108.835 NGN / BRL
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,106,418 ₦ (R$ 19,354) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,680,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 56 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bridgetown costs 6.00 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)