Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 351 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 98.332 NGN / BRL
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,885,859 ₦ (R$ 19,179) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,650,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 280 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (42 minutes ago)