Cost of living in Campobasso, Italy compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 418.628 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campobasso (Italy) is 9% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,080,208 ₦ (€4,969) in Campobasso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Osaka costs ¥52,693 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Londrina costs R$ 3,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)