Cost of living comparison between Campobasso, Italy and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 336.073 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campobasso (Italy) is 11% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,389,649 ₦ (€4,135) in Campobasso.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)