Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 114.154 NGN / BRL *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,052,745 ₦ (R$ 17,982) in Campo Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,820,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 13 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$131 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (about 3 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.18 (about 3 hours ago)