Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 437 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 104.327 NGN / BRL
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 6% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,680,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,571,254 ₦ (R$ 15,061) in Campo Grande.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (38 minutes ago)