Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 318 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 108.993 NGN / BRL *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,008,030 ₦ (R$ 18,424) in Campo Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,820,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php8 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €900 (43 minutes ago)