Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,041 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 97.903 NGN / BRL
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,198,506 ₦ (R$ 22,456) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,860,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edinburgh costs £9 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Konya costs 37,500TL (about 2 hours ago)