Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil vs Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 780 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 98.132 NGN / BRL
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,069,007 ₦ (R$ 21,084) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,710,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Haifa costs 2,000 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$148 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 17,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)