Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,101 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 92.917 NGN / BRL
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,766,780 ₦ (R$ 19,015) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,530,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨79 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhavnagar costs ₨180 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨300 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (22 minutes ago)