Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil vs Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 882 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 93.556 NGN / BRL
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,179,508 ₦ (R$ 23,296) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,910,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €56 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$68 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 2,500 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 2.40 ман (about 2 hours ago)