Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 877 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 115.987 NGN / BRL *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 52% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,598,751 ₦ (R$ 22,406) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,710,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bremen costs €20 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)