Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 912 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 98.990 NGN / BRL *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,366,477 ₦ (R$ 23,906) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (18 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)