Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,067 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 93.441 NGN / BRL
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,714,600 ₦ (R$ 18,350) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,470,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bologna costs €6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Brno costs 105 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 15 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gdańsk costs 5.09 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (27 minutes ago)