Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 961 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 108.928 NGN / BRL
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 32% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,084,681 ₦ (R$ 19,138) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,580,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)