Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 914 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 107.725 NGN / BRL *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 40% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,804,773 ₦ (R$ 26,036) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,010,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $400 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 6,100,000 Gs (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (43 minutes ago)