Cost of living in Campina Grande, Brazil compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 96.457 NGN / BRL *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,696,193 ₦ (R$ 17,585) in Campina Grande.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨300 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)