Cost of living in Campina Grande, Brazil compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 108.167 NGN / BRL *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,062,753 ₦ (R$ 19,070) in Campina Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,910,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bern costs CHF 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Poznan costs 2,200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $879 (about 2 hours ago)