Cost of living in Campina Grande, Brazil compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 108.835 NGN / BRL
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,530,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,527,521 ₦ (R$ 14,035) in Campina Grande.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)