Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 292%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 534 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 496.526 NGN / GBP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 117% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,281,958 ₦ (£6,610) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,510,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $13 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,846 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $17,215 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 120 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Kharkiv costs 350₴ (about 1 hour ago)