Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 239%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 394.542 NGN / GBP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 69% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,306,315 ₦ (£8,380) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $858 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $923,708,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)