Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 262%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 597 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 504.228 NGN / GBP
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 98% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,870,725 ₦ (£5,693) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,450,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)