Cost of living in Callao, Peru compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 108.820 NGN / PEN *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Callao (Peru) is 20% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,450,901 ₦ (S/. 22,523) in Callao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,050,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Esbjerg costs kr8,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨8,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 14,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 20KM (about 1 hour ago)