Cost of living in Calapan, Philippines compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.031 NGN / PHP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calapan (Philippines) is 35% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,890,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,230,686 ₦ (Php175,046) in Calapan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 390 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $712 (37 minutes ago)