Cost of living in Calapan, Philippines compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.257 NGN / PHP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calapan (Philippines) is 43% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,159,781 ₦ (Php185,344) in Calapan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)