Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.565 NGN / CLP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 28% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,081,730 ₦ (CH$3,685,842) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,630,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨15,248 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Shenzhen costs 元3,300 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Okayama costs ¥50,000 (about 2 hours ago)