Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48747 NGN / CLP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 23% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,087,980 ₦ (CH$4,283,341) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Colombo costs 600 ₨ (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 1,355 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bratislava costs €2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Dublin costs €115 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)