Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||- 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00814 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 75% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,520,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 381,255 ₦ (Bs 46,850,621) in Calabozo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 420 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lima costs S/. 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 130TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 2 hours ago)