Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Calabozo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 312%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.583 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 187% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 5,399,591 ₦ (Bs 147,597) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,880,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 600 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Norwich costs £149 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Helsinki costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,064 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,800 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)