Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Calabozo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 293%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.282 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 160% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 4,633,303 ₦ (Bs 143,527) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,780,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,150 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Winnipeg costs C$180 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 180 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riverside, California costs $8 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iasi costs 4.38 lei (38 minutes ago)