Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Calabozo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 282%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.580 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 152% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,930,405 ₦ (Bs 124,460) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$4.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$20,330 (about 2 hours ago)