Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Calabozo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 332%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.789 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 188% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 4,169,814 ₦ (Bs 116,510) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,450,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 7,000TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM16 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 95 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kaunas costs €515 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨900 (about 2 hours ago)