Cost of living comparison between Calabozo, Venezuela and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Calabozo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 31.479 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 143% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,793,957 ₦ (Bs 120,525) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (about 1 hour ago)