Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,713 prices entered by 310 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.363 NGN / EGP
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 56% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,660,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 735,427 ₦ (E£ 36,116) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 5,808 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $6 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 190 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U25,413 (about 1 hour ago)