Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,595 prices entered by 280 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.833 NGN / EGP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 63% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 756,699 ₦ (E£ 42,433) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)