Cost of living comparison between Cairo, Egypt and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,186 prices entered by 213 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 34.347 NGN / EGP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 39% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,200,881 ₦ (E£ 34,963) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)