Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,302 prices entered by 333 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.273 NGN / EGP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 55% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,910,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 866,342 ₦ (E£ 42,735) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $99 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kharkiv costs 13,677₴ (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$508 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨800 (44 minutes ago)