Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,806 prices entered by 313 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.112 NGN / EGP
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 56% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,550,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 687,429 ₦ (E£ 34,179) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $9 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$37,490 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 255 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (about 2 hours ago)