Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,414 prices entered by 256 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.444 NGN / EGP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 63% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 757,977 ₦ (E£ 43,452) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$34,445,599,999,999,998,951,424 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kota Bharu costs RM160 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.11 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)