Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,068 prices entered by 323 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.023 NGN / EGP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 57% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 738,810 ₦ (E£ 36,899) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- 110 g tube of toothpaste in Pretoria costs R 11 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jamshedpur costs ₨44 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 6,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guilin costs 元10 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)