Cost of living comparison between Cairo, Egypt and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,952 prices entered by 218 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.591 NGN / EGP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 68% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 750,260 ₦ (E£ 42,650) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €300,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,525 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $2,033 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $300 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in São José dos Campos costs R$ 1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (41 minutes ago)