Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,299 prices entered by 322 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.261 NGN / EGP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 54% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,590,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 728,834 ₦ (E£ 35,973) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $323 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 35 (34 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Medina costs ﷼ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Banja Luka costs 800KM (about 1 hour ago)