Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 238.365 NGN / AUD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 66% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,234,473 ₦ (AU$13,569) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,900 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bintulu costs RM13 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santa Fe costs ARS $7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saskatoon costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)