Cost of living in Caguas, Puerto Rico compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 226%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 357.000 NGN / USD
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caguas (Puerto Rico) is 54% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,396,418 ₦ ($6,713) in Caguas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,560,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,911 (about 2 hours ago)