Cost of living comparison between Caguas, Puerto Rico and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 304.250 NGN / USD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caguas (Puerto Rico) is 37% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,220,777 ₦ ($10,586) in Caguas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)