Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 197%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 342.684 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 26% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,456,199 ₦ (€7,168) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元29 (about 1 hour ago)