Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 247%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 429.091 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 60% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,707,409 ₦ (€6,310) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,690,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)