Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.427 NGN / PHP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,793,308 ₦ (Php279,021) in Cagayan de Oro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,760,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Aarau costs CHF 1.50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $864 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 95 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (about 1 hour ago)