Cost of living comparison between Caen, France and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 334.932 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caen (France) is 12% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,628,692 ₦ (€7,848) in Caen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (32 minutes ago)