Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 446.072 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 36% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,277,014 ₦ (€5,105) in Cadiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,670,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $9 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $4.40 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U2,265 (29 minutes ago)