Cost of living in Caceres, Spain compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 421.472 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caceres (Spain) is 18% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,077,785 ₦ (€4,930) in Caceres to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,760,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)