Cost of living in Caceres, Spain compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 429.393 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caceres (Spain) is 31% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,109,120 ₦ (€4,912) in Caceres to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,610,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lagos costs 95,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)