Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.453 NGN / AOA *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 9% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,592,373 ₦ (1,095,802 Kz) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,460,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $3,010 (about 1 hour ago)