Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.760 NGN / AOA *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 27% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,188,579 ₦ (1,243,168 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,720,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €24 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo André costs R$ 1.99 (14 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £7 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 0.35 (26 minutes ago)