Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.944 NGN / AOA *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 33% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,601,065 ₦ (1,337,725 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨15,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alor Star costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)