Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.168 NGN / AOA *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 43% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,822,411 ₦ (1,301,589 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,980,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 800,000 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kakinada costs ₨500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨50,825 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kansas City, Missouri costs $0.63 (about 2 hours ago)