Cost of living comparison between Butwal, Nepal and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.885 NGN / NPR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Butwal (Nepal) is 9% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 2,133,177 ₦ (₨ 739,501) in Butwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (about 2 hours ago)