Cost of living in Bushehr, Iran compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Bushehr have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Bushehr.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00969 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bushehr (Iran) is 24% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,430,445 ₦ (﷼ 250,908,646) in Bushehr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tashkent costs 1,200 сўм (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)