Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28225 NGN / KRW *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 31% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,557,869 ₦ (₩9,062,569) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 1,250 ден (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Freetown costs 800 Leone (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Trondheim costs kr 93 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)