Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 420 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33119 NGN / KRW
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 48% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,377,249 ₦ (₩7,177,898) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,610,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)