Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31570 NGN / KRW *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 56% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,632,842 ₦ (₩8,339,618) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,690,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Accra costs GH₵440 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (about 1 hour ago)