Cost of living in Burgos, Spain compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 416.376 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 34% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,185,554 ₦ (€5,249) in Burgos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,630,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Mobile, Alabama costs $151 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in La Plata costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)