Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 95.736 NGN / SAR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 7% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,550,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,446,672 ₦ (﷼ 15,111) in Buraidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Corunna costs €3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaziantep costs 20TL (13 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (37 minutes ago)