Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 449 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 358.000 NGN / USD
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 9% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,750,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,589,312 ₦ ($4,439) in Bulawayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$80 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €18 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,525 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)