Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 352.000 NGN / USD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,956,261 ₦ ($5,558) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,930,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 20 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puducherry costs ₨305 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Freetown costs 1,320 Leone (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agra costs ₨282,001 (32 minutes ago)