Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,258 prices entered by 409 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.813 NGN / ARS *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 17% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,302,063 ₦ (ARS $65,719) in Buenos Aires.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $16 (28 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.27 (29 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $0.02 (39 minutes ago)