Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 338.602 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 6% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,464,804 ₦ (€4,326) in Budva.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,500 (3 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Plata costs ARS $380,000 (about 1 hour ago)