Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 176%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 342 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33368 NGN / KRW
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 91% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,903,153 ₦ (₩8,700,507) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,520,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)