Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 180%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 309 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33459 NGN / KRW
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 90% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,120,176 ₦ (₩9,325,404) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,640,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Ithaca, New York costs $5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalgaon costs ₨250 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,220 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (about 1 hour ago)