Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,398 prices entered by 321 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.090 NGN / RON *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 30% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,630,617 ₦ (22,009 lei) in Bucharest.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (32 minutes ago)