Cost of living comparison between Bristol, United Kingdom and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 436 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 399.705 NGN / GBP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 44% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,369,651 ₦ (£8,430) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $808 (about 1 hour ago)