Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.258 NGN / GMD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 35% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,170,918 ₦ (436,882 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Stuttgart costs €2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gyumri costs 12,000Dram (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $18,959 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)