Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.192 NGN / GMD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 38% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,700,414 ₦ (375,486 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Riga costs €161 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)