Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.628 NGN / GMD
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 27% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,156,308 ₦ (282,676 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £66 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 4.00 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (about 1 hour ago)