Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 225%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 157.500 NGN / BBD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 65% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,098,158 ₦ (19,671 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500g of rice in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 700 (about 2 hours ago)