Cost of living in Bremen, Germany compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 339.770 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bremen (Germany) is 28% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,497,629 ₦ (€7,351) in Bremen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)